Sunday, November 1, 2009

Portfolio [1/11/2009]




Unclepicks' portfolio. Nothing to shout about. I'm happy with the amount of stocks I am holding. If the market goes uptrend, I am happy with the little gains. If market goes down, then unclepicks is happier! It's the perfect time to accumulate, but slowly. How slow? If you want to know, then visit unclepicks' blog more often :=)

US Market just reversed the gain from Thursday, down by -250! Can anyone predict that? A gap down on coming Monday? I guess speculators are now shivering on what to do on Monday. Still remember, unclepicks mentioned about the trend of penny stocks gamblers investors lately?  I hope the $$$ they bet earned from goreng penny stocks are enough to cover the losses.

Have a nice weekend :=)

No comments:

Post a Comment