Over the last few weeks, we have seen the strength of the DOW JONES. The Greece debt crisis is trying hard to defect the DOW JONES. As of today, DOW JONES is still standing strong, well defended by excellent quarter reports.
Now, in the month of May, it's the turn for the BURSA for quarter reports. Can BURSA keep up the momentum? With the recent mega projects(i.e. penang bridge II , LRT extension) on the headlines, will these excite the retailers to participate and goreng up the stocks? Unclepicks decided to add a little more. Bought RCECAP.
Not exposing too much stocks, Unclepicks also trimmed MYEG by 15,000 units @ 0.450 (BOUGHT 8/March/2010 @ 0.430). Left 10,000 units
Unclepicks portfolio stood at ~74% stock, ~26% cash. Not buying at the moment.
- If you are observant enough, the executive director (finance) of the Tanjung Offshore Services who has just resigned, acquired quite a big stake of TGOFFS. He has been disposing TGOFFS since December 2008.
- Lembaga Tabung Haji has purchased some recently.
- The company is already awarded 5 contracts this year,
long term charter contract from Petronas Carigali,
waste heat recovery package from Solar Turbines, USA
spare parts for gas engine generator package from Murphy Sarawak Oil
provision of glycol dehydration package from Petronas Carigali
wellhead maintenance services from Petronas Carigali
- The stock found its ground last year at 0.950 after reported a 3rd quarter loss. 4th quarter returned back to profit. At current < 1.100, it is relatively cheap & safe to buy and hold.
- Subsidary CERS' management team has been restructured, and cost overrun is expected to come to an end.
- Oil price is going higher and higher.
Stock picks and comments presented are solely from author's personal opinions. The blog serves as a personal investment diary for the author to keep track of his stock performance. All readers are advised to conduct their own independent research into individual stocks before purchasing any stocks. The author shall under no circumstance be liable to user, and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, watsoever damages.